Friday, March 20, 2015

Springtime Bunny Box


This project was recently featured in Graphic 45's newsletter. I thought it made for a fun piece of springtime decor, but it could easily be modified for any season, holiday or even a memory.




For this project I used Time to Flourish. This paper line is beautiful and super versatile too!




For those of you who are interested in seeing how this was put together I have created a snapguide for you to check out.  There are so many great tutorials on this site!






I absolutely adore the lace sticker edging I used on this project.  Sad that it was the last bit I had in my stash...  Another great trick here:  I used a layer of 7 gypsies tissue paper that I covered in resin over the bunny rabbit that I cut out of chipboard.  This makes for a cool textural element.




I was super happy to have finally used one of my resin bezels I made a while ago with lots of Graphic 45 goodies sealed inside.  




I hope you enjoyed today's springy offerings!  I know one thing for sure, here in Michigan we sure are happy it is indeed the first day of spring!

Cheers,

Rhea

3 comments:

All the comments and feedback you leave affirms my creative spirit on a very deep level. I am grateful for your time and readership!