Saturday, December 13, 2014

Glitter Row Houses



This months themed kit over at Alpha Stamps is Glittered Houses.  When I received my goodies, I used the idea to finally use the Artful Dwelling die from Tim Holtz. 




For a complete supply list you can follow this link.  I incorporated all kinds of fun supplies and added lots of layers with different product.  The base was distress stain which did prove problematic as you can see the stain bled onto my snow.




I decided to just embrace it, and I do think it just makes the sky glow now.  Lots of different Dresden trims were added to edge out roof tops and windows.

 


I incorporated pieces of metal junk and findings.  I tried to keep the spirit of Christmas alive in my selections.



By layering some of my embellishments I was able to create really cute adornments for my houses.




I hope you all enjoyed my little glitter row houses!


Cheers,

Rhea

5 comments:

  1. These are so beautiful they make my hear ache. I wish I had your talent so I could discover my vision.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your Glitter Row Houses....Hope you have a wonderful Holiday.. Looking forward to sitting next to you at the table at our next meeting...hugs...................

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun holiday piece! So much to see!

    ReplyDelete

All the comments and feedback you leave affirms my creative spirit on a very deep level. I am grateful for your time and readership!