Sunday, November 16, 2014

Time to Flourish Mini Gratitude Box


This little box came together as I was working on elements for other projects.  I just could not resist assembling this cute mini cigar box almost as soon as I got it.  Of course, to be quick and efficient at covering this little item, I used several decorative tapes.



I intend to add scraps of paper with things I am grateful for inside.  I believe that in recognizing our gratitude it expands the space for more things to be grateful for to enter your life. The new Time to Flourish paper from Graphic 45 was perfect for the fall palate and sentiment.




On that note, in my creative life, I am so grateful for Alpha Stamps and Graphic 45 for being such amazing sponsors of my design work.  I am happy to report that another company will be added to that list, but I am keeping a lid on that for now.  

Cheers, 

Rhea

5 comments:

  1. Great project and congratulations on your new company support.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that idea (and your beautul box!). When life's little hassles drive us crazy, we forget how many things we have to be grateful for. Great way to put a smile on a gloomy day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful idea asnd beautifully done !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this cigar box and I am a big fan of Alpha Stamps. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

All the comments and feedback you leave affirms my creative spirit on a very deep level. I am grateful for your time and readership!