Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Raining Cats and Dogs Wall Decor

 
 
I am always excited to be able to work with the latest and greatest from Graphic 45!  One of their newer lines is Raining Cats and Dogs.  As you can see from this project these papers are very versatile as the end result is not dog or cat themed at all.  
 
 


The color palate here is just gorgeous.  I adore how the element of the paper banner here as well.  This was gifted as a late birthday gift to my dear friend Catherine and she seemed quite pleased with her treasure from her artsy pal. 



You can also see that I made good use of the die cut flowers that accompany this line.  They make for a nice detail around the branch of the Masonite kit I picked up at a local craft outlet. 


Sometimes I find it tricky to cover odd shaped things with paper, to that end I have created a simple snapguide with some of my tried and true secrets for completing this task.  It is easier than you think!

1 comment:

All the comments and feedback you leave affirms my creative spirit on a very deep level. I am grateful for your time and readership!