Saturday, July 26, 2014

Cirque Shrine


Here is a fun little box I altered for Alpha Stamps.  The theme for the month of July is the Circus and that has been fitting as life has been just so busy this month!  Crazy stuff at work, fun times with friends and families planned, leading a healthier lifestyle and all that have been keeping my creative time at bay.  




For this theatre, I again used my trick of taping the entire outside instead of creating fussy templates to cover the odd shape.  I am always cutting corners in my creative work, it is one of my secrets...well not so much anymore.



To create a bit of magic in the background I used some champagne stickels on the curtains.  I also trimmed out my outside and inside frames with gold gilt.  I really loved using this stuff. 

Here's to hoping that things quiet down so I can get back to my precious artsy times my friends.  Thanks for sticking with me while it has been quiet.

Cheers!
Rhea

1 comment:

  1. This is chock full of the feeling of an old time circus. Great fun!

    ReplyDelete

All the comments and feedback you leave affirms my creative spirit on a very deep level. I am grateful for your time and readership!