Sunday, June 8, 2014

By the Sea Beach House



Today I have a sweet little beach house made for Xyron,  With the use of my handy 5" Creative Station and my 1.5" Sticker Maker I was able to put this together in no time.




To start I edged the little house shape with tissue tape.  I love how it is a perfect fit!




I added a few layers of By the Sea paper from Graphic 45.  To add a bit of personal meaning, I wrote in a few of my dreams in between the layers of paper.  Giving special meaning to projects makes my inner artist smile.




For each layer of paper I used my Xyron sticker makers.  I love how the adhesive covers all the way to the edges and has no dry time!




Finally I finished off my fun house with some brass charms and bits from my stash.  Looking forward to a fun summer by the water, can you tell!?!

Cheers,

Rhea

3 comments:

All the comments and feedback you leave affirms my creative spirit on a very deep level. I am grateful for your time and readership!