Saturday, June 22, 2013

Moroccan Doors


This is yet another installment of the most wonderful round robin through my Kindred Souls group.  The theme for Pam's book is ornate doors.  You should see the construction of her journal, she really inspired me!




I had some of the brand new Bohemian Bazaar paper and stickers by Graphic 45  on my work table, so these quickly became my starting point.




I just love the rich color and vibrant pattern.  I tried to hinge these doors several ways, unsuccessfully.  In order to be able to still peek inside, the problem was solved by showcasing them slightly open.




On the back I used a bit of watered down Peacock Feathers Distress stain to add watery interest.  

I hope Pam enjoys the contribution I made for her most amazing journal.

Cheers, 

Rhea


4 comments:

  1. Beautiful page Rhea! Pam is going to love her book!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rhea! Thank you for this fabulous page! I have been completely drooling over this amazing new collection so when I read you were using it I was so tickled! i love the colorful fun aspect and it is a beautiful addition to my journal.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this - so colorful!

    ReplyDelete

All the comments and feedback you leave affirms my creative spirit on a very deep level. I am grateful for your time and readership!