Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Sparkly Swap Bracelet

Here is a quick post showcasing a bracelet I created with winter in mind.  It is a collaborative project as many of the charms were made by individuals in my Art Charm group on Yahoo.  I added many of my own little dangles, providing some unity with a few beads being repeated throughout the design.  I just love the sparkle and the noise this cutie makes. 



Putting this together also makes me yearn for more bead work. I may have to revisit that genre a bit more.

3 comments:

  1. Love the bling... What a great combination

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful bracelet - even better in person than in the photo (but, still gorgeous in the photo).

    ReplyDelete
  3. It reminds me of ice and snow - good for this time of year.

    ReplyDelete

All the comments and feedback you leave affirms my creative spirit on a very deep level. I am grateful for your time and readership!