Friday, May 6, 2011

Quick fix Pocket book

This was a super quick and easy project.  I made a small book from one sheet of 12x12 paper. To embellish the outside I covered it in strips of tissue tape.  A hitch post from Tim Holtz was added to create a closure.  I found an old bit of ball and chain and used  a grommet to reinforce the hole where it is attached.  It works perfect.  A metal frame outlines one of Tim's tiny stamped quotes.







  


The inside was quickly decorated with stickers, also from Tim.  I filled the pockets with all kinds of vintage ephemera for my swap partner.   I hope they like it!

6 comments:

  1. That's cute. Can't see anyone not liking that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by, your art work is gorgeous, I was just flipping back to your older posts...Wow, you are really artistic!

    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this little book. Is this for the mini group swap on Yahoo. I am member there also and wanted to join this swap but had some other projects and swaps to finish first. This is fabolous and I want one. Can you post some directions on how to make.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable little book. Love the closure!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is a wonderful little book!

    ReplyDelete

All the comments and feedback you leave affirms my creative spirit on a very deep level. I am grateful for your time and readership!